marți, 21 septembrie 2010

Evolution

Sometimes I wonder about random things: why they go that way and not the other way? why they're black and they're not white? why the fuck I write posts in English and not in Romanian? why sometimes I have answers and other times I don't? I just wonder.
The same way I wonder why - even if I'm kinda' upset on her - she's the first thing I think of when I wake in the morning (although I just slept near her or made love to her)?; why I think of her all day long and I miss her more with every second that passes away since last I saw her? I know I have the answer. Yes I do. She gives me the most of all possible sensations. She makes me tremble when she talks, when she kisses, when she makes love to me. I adore her! And it's stronger and stronger with each passing minute, day... It's evolving! It surely does in the most beautiful and uncomprehensive (for the mortal being) way. I feel marvelous and she surely is my girl, my baby, my soulmate. That's how I want it to be and it'll surely be this way. Forever. Till the end of time!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu